Terms of Entry
lunch! is a trade only event and admission is restricted to trade visitors. You may be asked for proof of trade status upon arrival, the organisers may revoke your badge/entry registration, if your trade status cannot be verified.
By registering to visit the event you agree to the following terms of entry:
- Students are not permitted onto the show floor.
- Children under 18 are not permitted on the show floor.
- Visiting companies attending lunch! are requested not to solicit business anywhere on the show floor including the café.
- Attendees will not be permitted to exit the show with more than one bag of product samples and only samples intended for professional buying consideration may be taken.
- Last admittance is one hour before show close.
- Badge policy: I understand that by choosing to allow my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor when at the event, I will be providing the exhibitor or sponsor with my personal data. I consent to this personal data being used to contact me about their products or services and understand that this partner or sponsor may transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes and I consent to such transfer of my data. I also understand and agree that my personal data may be held and used by the organiser of this event Diversified Business Communications UK LTD, and any third party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors.