lunch! 2018 will see the return of the prestigious Innovation Challenge.
The most innovative food-to-go products launched in the past 12 months, will be showcased in a dedicated gallery on the show floor. Make sure you stop by to see what innovations you can take back to your business this year – whether it be the latest food and drink trends or a new packaging innovation.
And don’t forget, you can always stop by the stand of any products in the Innovation Gallery to see first-hand why the product is so exciting for the food-to-go sector.
Visiting on day 1?
Then you will be able to vote for your favourite product at the gallery and those with the most votes will make it through the live finals on day 2 of lunch!
Visiting on day 2?
Make sure you are in the audience for the live pitches from the finalists who will explain why their product deserves an Innovation Gold Award to a panel of distinguished industry judges.
The following companies received Innovation Challenge Awards at lunch! 2017:
- The Collective: The Collective Pro-yo Berries
- Jake and Nayns: Jake and Nayns Naanster
- Little Moons Mochi: Black Espresso mochi ice-cream
- Tuk Tuk Chai: Tuk Tuk Chai
- Born Tasty: Snackamolé
- Frill the Frozen Smoothie: Refreshing Green Frill
- MiiRO: MiiRO
- Mr Lee’s Noodles: Mr Lee’s Noodles
- POPS: Premium Popsicles: PIMM’S POPS
- Tri-Star Packaging: Gourmet 24.7™
- Big Al’s Foodservice: The Prime Burger
- Karma Cola UK: Sugar Free Karma Cola
- The Little Treats Bakery: Little Chums Shortcake Biscuits
- Nibble Protein Bites: Nibble Protein Bites: SOUR CHERRY with a hint of orange
- Ugly Drinks: Ugly Triple Berry Flavoured Sparkling Water