New innovations by Flower & White, generationJuice, KALEIDO, Pocket Enterprises and Sandows scored top marks with the judges at lunch! last week. All five were awarded Gold in the show’s prestigious Innovation Challenge Awards, which recognise the best food-to-go products and solutions of the year.
14 finalists (chosen by popular visitor vote from 99 entries) took turns to pitch their innovations to an expert panel of judges, including top buyers from Caffè Nero, KFC UK&I, Pret A Manger, EAT, Krispy Krème, Pod, Tortilla, Pure, The Gentlemen Baristas, Trade, Crussh, Small Batch Coffee Roasters and En Route International.
The results (announced at the show on Friday afternoon) saw five companies win gold innovation awards, three were awarded silver and six received bronze.
- Flower & White: Flower&White Raspberry Meringue Bar
- generationJuice: T300 juice dispenser from generationJuice
- KALEIDO: Kaleidoscope Salad Rolls
- Pocket Enterprises: pokito pop up cup
- Sandows: Sandows Citrus Cold Brew Soda
- ButterflyCup: ButterflyCup
- Magrini: Magrini Life Coffee Machine
- Olly’s Olives: Olly’s Olives: Lemon & Thyme
- Born Tasty: Snackamolé™ Avocado Dip
- Burts Potato Chips: Burts Jim Beam Original BBQ Chips
- Deli Lites Gourmet Sandwiches: DELI LITES Asian Bespoke Bowl
- The One Brand: One Less Bottle
- Point Blank Cold Brew: Point Blank Cold Brew
- Simplee Aloe: Aloe Vera Water With Pulp
lunch! will return next year on 19-20 September at ExCeL London.