lunch! 2016 – what’s in store today?
If you weren’t able to attend the show yesterday, there’s still plenty of great content to enjoy at the second day of lunch! 2016.
Today’s highlights include (in running order):
Keynote Theatre 1
- Exclusive interview with Caroline Cromar, group director of food, Pret a Manger (hosted by Peter Martin, VP of CGA Peach)
- The Innovation Challenge Live – The Pitches
- Exclusive interview with Steve Richards, CEO, Casual Dining Group, on Rapide by Café Rouge (hosted By Peter Martin, VP of CGA Peach)
- The Innovation Challenge Live – The Results
- From self-service cafeteria to emporium of brands – Rod McKie, CEO, Welcome Break
Keynote Theatre 2
- Food to go – what the future holds – Emma Read, director of marketing and business development, Horizons
- How to run award-winning juice, smoothie & shake bars – Shane Kavanagh, CEO, Crushh Fit Food & Juice Bars (former MD of Benugo); Josh Kettle, MD, ShakeTastic; and Oli Wilson Fish, operations director, Juicafe (hosted by Dominic Roberjot, publisher, Natural Products Magazine)
- The importance of sustainability to your customers – Andrew Stephen, CEO, The Sustainable Restaurant Association
- Increasing profits for your café – Jay Morjaria, founder of Sutra Kitchen, and Alex Stone, Trade in London’s Commercial Street (hosted by Dominic Roberjot, publisher, Natural Products Magazine)
- The importance of getting coffee right in a takeaway environment – Barny Clevely, managing director, FCB Artisan Espresso Bars
- The healthier eating cashless, till less place – Vincent McKevitt, founder, Tossed
The show boasts over 350 companies exhibiting companies showcasing an eclectic mix of food, drink, packaging, catering equipment and technology.
The full exhibitor list is available online at www.lunchshow.co.uk/exhibiting/exhibitor-list.
For the latest exhibitor news, please visit www.lunchshow.co.uk/exhibitor-press-releases.
lunch! is open from 10am until 5pm today at the Business Design Centre, in Islington, London (last entry 4pm).