lunch! 2015 – what’s in store today?
If you weren’t able to attend the show yesterday, there’s still plenty of great content to enjoy at the second day of lunch! 2015.
Today’s highlights include (in running order):
Free Working lunch! Theatre
- Food-To-Go Around Europe – Jack MacIntyre, senior account manager, The NPD Group
- The Big lunch! Interview – Roger Whiteside, chief executive, Greggs
- The Mexican market and evolution of Tortilla – Richard Morris, managing director, Tortilla
- The Buying Masterclass: It’s Not Just The Spreadsheet That Matters – Sandy Anderson, senior buyer – food, Elior
- The Bread and Butter of Branding – Beth Taubner, founder, MercuryLab
- How To Design A Food-To-Go Empire – Afroditi Krassa, founder & creative director, AfroditiKrassa
- How To Get Ahead Without Advertising – Mark Palmer, group marketing director, Pret A Manger
- The lunch! State of Independents Panel – chaired by Clare Benfield, Editor,Café Culture Magazine. Featuring Frank Boltman (Trade), Richard Garcia (Cook & Garcia) and Henry Ayes (Gentleman Baristas / The Coffee House)
- Sustainability in Food-To-Go Panel – Chaired by Mark Lineham, managing director, The Sustainable Restaurant Association. Featuring Eddie Holmes, managing director, chop’d, and Sandy Gourlay, corporate responsibility manager, Costa.
Full timings and seminar summaries are available at www.lunchshow.co.uk/visiting/working-lunch-theatre.
New Menu Innovation Theatre (sponsored by Magrini)
- The Ultimate Juice Bar Masterclass – Chris Fung, managing director, Crussh Juice Bars
- The Ultimate Coffee Shop Masterclass – The Gentleman Baristas (Henry C.A.W Ayres and Edward T.G.E Parkes)
- The lunch! Innovation Challenge LIVE 2015 (pitches & results) – hosted by Chris Brazier, group event director, lunch!
- The Street Kitchen Masterclass – Mark Jankel & Jun Tanaka, founders, The Street Kitchen
- The Ultimate Meat Free Masterclass – Jay Morjaria, founder & exec chef, The Sutra Kitchen
Full timings and seminar summaries are available at www.lunchshow.co.uk/visiting/menu-innovation-theatre.
Thanks to the addition of a new hall on the Upper Feature Level, lunch! boasts an unprecedented 350 exhibiting companies (up 25% for 2015) showcasing an eclectic mix of food, drink, packaging, catering equipment and technology.
The full exhibitor list is available online at www.lunchshow.co.uk/exhibiting/exhibitor-list.
For the latest exhibitor news, please visit www.lunchshow.co.uk/exhibitor-press-releases.
lunch! is open from 10am until 5pm today at the Business Design Centre, in Islington, London (last entry 4pm).