lunch! 2019 will see the return of the prestigious Innovation Challenge.
The most innovative food-to-go products launched in the past 12 months, will be showcased in a dedicated gallery on the show floor. Make sure you stop by to see what innovations you can take back to your business this year – whether it be the latest food and drink trends or a new packaging innovation.
And don’t forget, you can always stop by the stand of any products in the Innovation Gallery to see first-hand why the product is so exciting for the food-to-go sector.
Visiting on day 1?
Then you will be able to vote for your favourite product at the gallery and those with the most votes will make it through the live finals on day 2 of lunch!
Visiting on day 2?
Make sure you are in the audience for the live pitches from the finalists who will explain why their product deserves an Innovation Gold Award to a panel of distinguished industry judges.
The following companies received Innovation Challenge Awards at lunch! 2018:
- Flower & White: Flower & White Raspberry Meringue Bar
- generationJuice: T300 Juice Dispenser from generationJuice
- KALEIDO: Kaleidoscope Salad Rolls
- Pocket Enterprises: pockito pop up cup
- Sandows: Sandows Citrus Cold Brew Soda
- ButterflyCup: ButterflyCup
- Magrini: Magrini Life Coffee Machine
- Olly’s Olives: Olly’s Olives: Lemon & Thyme
- Born Tasty: Snackamolé™ Avocado Dip
- Burts Potato Chips: Burts Jim Beam Original BBQ Chips
- Deli Lites Gourmet Sandwiches: DELI LITES Asian Bespoke Bowl
- The One Brand: One Less Bottle
- Point Blank Cold Brew: Point Blank Cold Brew
- Simplee Aloe: Aloe Vera Water With Pulp