Four lunch! exhibitors struck gold today – winning coveted Innovation Challenge Awards at the show.
Fifteen finalists (chosen by popular visitor vote yesterday from 69 entries this year) took turns to impress the judges in the live pitching session this morning.
The results (announced this afternoon) saw four companies receive gold awards, six awarded silvers, and five taking home the bronze.
- The Collective: The Collective Pro-yo Berries
- Jake and Nayns: Jake and Nayns Naanster
- Little Moons Mochi: Black Espresso mochi ice-cream
- Tuk Tuk Chai: Tuk Tuk Chai
- Born Tasty: Snackamolé
- Frill the Frozen Smoothie: Refreshing Green Frill
- MiiRO: MiiRO
- Mr Lee’s Noodles: Mr Lee’s Noodles
- POPS: Premium Popsicles: PIMM’S POPS
- Tri-Star Packaging: Gourmet 24.7™
- Big Al’s Foodservice: The Prime Burger
- Karma Cola UK: Sugar Free Karma Cola
- The Little Treats Bakery: Little Chums Shortcake Biscuits
- Nibble Protein Bites: Nibble Protein Bites: SOUR CHERRY with a hint of orange
- Ugly Drinks: Ugly Triple Berry Flavoured Sparkling Water