lunch! visitors were busy casting their votes today at the Innovation Challenge Awards Gallery. Their top-picks (fifteen in all) have now been shortlisted for tomorrow’s Innovation Challenge Live ‘pitching’ session, taking place at 11.15am in Keynote Theatre 1.
Exhibitors hoping their products will come away with a coveted ‘Gold Award’ will need to impress this year’s judges first – including Paul Ettinger (Caffè Nero); Guy Meakin (Pret A Manger); Martin Hambleton (En Route International); Louise Direito (Krispy Crème); Angelina Harrisson (Tossed); Sandy Anderson (Elior); Neville Moon (The NPD Kitchen); Alan Tomlins (Small Batch Coffee Roasters); Henry Ayers (The Gentlemen Baristas); freelance innovation and development specialist Hannah Hughes; independent NPD consultant Jane Treasure; and chef and restaurant consultant Jay Morjaria.
The results will be announced at 2.15pm tomorrow (22 September) in Keynote Theatre 1.
Finalists include (in alphabetical order):
- Big Al’s Foodservice: The Prime Burger
- Born Tasty: Snackamolé
- The Collective: The Collective Pro-yo Berries
- Frill the Frozen Smoothie: Refreshing Green Frill
- Jake and Nayns: Jake and Nayns Naanster
- Karma Cola UK: Sugar Free Karma Cola
- Little Moons Mochi: Black Espresso mochi ice-cream
- The Little Treats Bakery: Little Chums Shortcake Biscuits
- MiiRO: MiiRO
- Mr Lee’s Noodles: Mr Lee’s Noodles
- Nibble Protein Bites: Nibble Protein Bites: SOUR CHERRY with a hint of orange
- POPS: Premium Popsicles: PIMM’S POPS
- Tri-Star Packaging: Gourmet 24.7™
- Tuk Tuk Chai: Tuk Tuk Chai
- Ugly Drinks: Ugly Triple Berry Flavoured Sparkling Water
lunch! is open from 10am until 5pm tomorrow (Friday 22 September) at ExCeL London. Last entry 4pm.